Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Reflection on Honesty, Integrity, and Strengths in Instructional Design

 

In my role as an instructional designer, I will always prioritize honesty and integrity. This means I am careful about the information I use, making sure it's accurate and properly cited. I also avoid plagiarism and misrepresenting data. I advocate for using research and scholarly articles to ensure information is accurate and up to date. By replying on reputable sources, I can confidently incorporate the latest findings and best practices into my instructional design work. I believe in being transparent throughout the design process, keeping stakeholder informed about project goals, challenges and limitations. 

One of my strengths is understanding and emphasizing with learners. As Smith & Regan (2005) has mentioned, effective instructional design requires knowing the target audience well. I actively seek feedback from learners and experts to create engaging and relevant learning experiences. By putting learners at the center and following ethical practices, I aim to make a positive contribution to the field of instructional design. 


Smith, P.L & Ragan, T.J. (2005) Instructional Design. (3rd ed.) . John Wiley & Sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AI and Virtual Reality - Technologies of the Future

Virtual reality provides people with great experiences that can  take students to different environments and historical periods, fostering d...